Friday Recap 3/8: What’s going on in preparation for the People’s Fair!?Posted: March 8, 2013
There are only 85 days left until the 42nd annual People’s Fair kick off to summer party on June 1st & 2nd! Here at CHUN we can’t believe how quickly the fair is approaching! This is what is going on in the coming weeks:
- The UMX is Saturday March 23 and Sunday March 24 from 11 am-5 pm at The Celtic Tavern on 1801 Blake St. Join us at our live band auditions! Enjoy all of the local musical talent that Denver has to offer and help us choose who will be performing at the People’s Fair this year! This event is open to the public and has free admission! For more information about the UMX or to see which Colorado bands will be performing CLICK HERE!
- We are still accepting vendor applications for the People’s Fair until March 22! That includes Food, Arts & Crafts, Hand Crafted Art, Fine Art, Personal Services, and Marketplace Goods! Showcasing your merchandise at the People’s Fair is a great way to get involved and become recognized within the community! CLICK HERE to learn more!
- We are recruiting volunteers for the People’s Fair! If you want to be a part of one of Denver’s most exciting summer events CLICK HERE to learn how to get involved!
- All of our favorite Mural Project Teams are coming back to join us once again at the People’s Fair this year! We have teams from Colorado’s Finest Alternative High School, YNIG Art Education Program, Humanex Academy, Access Gallery, Urban Peak, and the Boys and Girls Club! The theme for the Mural Project this year is Healthy Living in Colorado: How to be your Best Self! If you’re planning on attending the People’s Fair, be sure to stop by and show your support for Denver’s youth community during this annual live team painting competition!
- Show your love for the Capitol Hill People’s Fair by voting it as the Best Annual Festival! #62! CLICK HERE to cast your vote!