What are we up to?!Posted: January 25, 2012
Happy Wednesday everyone! We are half way through the week and everyday we are getting closer to the People’s Fair! Here is what we are up to:
- Our first steering committee was on Monday January 23rd. Our committee is very enthusiastic and looking forward to another great fair planning season!
- Also, our Mural Project is getting started! Do you know any youth who love art? We are looking for more youth teams to join the Mural Project. You can find information on our mural project page on our website!
- Some reminders – Entertainment and Performance applications are due in 2 days! That is correct…this Friday, January 27th applications need to be in to the office by 5pm. We are ready to rock!!
- Arts & Crafts and Sundry applicants: The early bird discount ends February 1st! There is still time to be crafty and show off your hand-made work!
- Save the Date – it’s not a wedding but it is UMX (The Ultimate Music Experience)! Get ready to join us at Bender’s 13th Ave Tavern March 24 & 25, 2012! Bring your dancing feet!
Enjoy the week everyone! Stay tuned and Stay involved!